[clug-talk] OT: CLUG Business focus group?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon May 15 17:53:55 PDT 2006

On Monday 15 May 2006 18:47, Darren L wrote:
> Count me in as well.
>
> I'd say that NSLU issues would fall under normal CLUG....  either way -
> seems to me that the next step is to set up a separate mailing list for
> "business" issues.
>
> My 2 cents,
> -D

Not sure if we're there yet.  We have a handful of interested people - enough
for a separate mailing list?

And the next question is where does the mailing list get hosted?  CLUG's
server?  If so, is the exec behind this?  (I haven't spoken with them yet on
this, other than giving Dave a heads up about the thought of the group.  And
I'm sure they are watching this thread to see what develops...).  Does this
type of topic fit with CLUG's mandate?  If not, can we set up something else?
(a few of us have resources that could possibly be applied here if needed).

Maybe we should plan an informal chat/coffee to talk out details?  Or a
planned IRC meeting?