[clug-talk] FREE pc-to-landline calling

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:40:47 PDT 2006

Hehe. Definetly. It works really good. So does conferencing! My friend in
Edmonton called me from it, and conferenced in his girlf in
Iowa (on the PSTN!) Amazing. And free!

I think they sell adapters like this man. Check their site.

On 5/15/06, Graham Monk <graham.monk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/15/06, Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://digg.com/technology/SkypeOut_now_FREE_for_US_Canada_
> >
> > SkypeOut, the service that lets people call landlines/cells over their
> > computer is now *free*!
> > I can now call anyone in North America completely free from Skype ...
> and...
> > it works in Linux too ;)
> >
> > --
>
> Yup, it works, you don't need any credit account either.
>
> Now, when are they going to have SkypeIn numbers for Canada?
> and where can I get a usb to rj11 adaptor locally that isn't locked to
> Vonage or similar?
>
> graahm

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422