[clug-talk] OT: CLUG Business focus group?

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Mon May 15 10:04:36 PDT 2006

Carl wrote:

>I'm interested in a CLUG SIG on business issues as long as it stays
>related to free and open source software. Maybe a BUSISIG mailing list
>would be a good place to start?
>
>Carl

While I tend to agree with you Carl, sometimes I will wander off to the
other side.  When it comes to business, it is whatever gets the job done
and we still need to relate to rest of the world because that is where
the my bread and butter comes from.

I will only agree to participate if we are not going to be zealots about
Linux, Free and Open Source Software though I am always interested in a
solution that involves these components.