[clug-talk] Cenus now available to linux users

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Mon May 15 09:53:54 PDT 2006

No less amazing is the fact that they called the exclusion feature by
it's proper name: "restriction on Linux".

Hendrik Schaink

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7