[clug-talk] UPS

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri May 12 19:47:10 PDT 2006

On Friday 12 May 2006 19:36, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> Now. After clicking OK to the pretty little congrats screen I expected to
> be presented with a plethora of options for setting time-delays and such!
> Umm. No. Not at all. In fact. I'm back to the Control Center. When I click
> the button again, it just reruns the detection process.
>
> Where do I go to actually configure it?

If it's using the apcupsd daemon, you should find a configuration file
under /etc/apcupsd (go figure.. :) ).

You can look in /usr/share/doc/* for the apcupsd directory - there's probably
a README file in there to guide you through the configuration.

Or you can do a search of google:
http://www.google.com/search?q=apcupsd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Third link on that list is a user guide:
http://www2.apcupsd.com/3.10.x-manual/manual.html

hth.