[clug-talk] Room Change for Installfest - Now Room 144

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri May 12 15:43:20 PDT 2006

On Friday 12 May 2006 16:11, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Hi -- couple questions about the IF.
> What if I don't need install help? What if I have lots of boxes working
> just the way I want? Is there gonna be anything for me to do there or am I
> gonna be bored out of my mind?

unless you are volunteering to help out through the day, you don't need to
stay longer than you need/want to.

If you decide to help out others, there's ALWAYS something going on to keep
you busy.

An installfest is not just about installing linux.  Some people bring in boxes
that have odd issues - like wifi, or dispaly/resolution problems, or even
server configs.  There is usually someone on hand to help with these things.

HTH.