[clug-talk] Upcoming Speaker Topics @ CLUG

Jarrod Major jarrod at digitaldemesne.net
Fri May 12 09:38:30 PDT 2006

On Friday 12 May 2006 10:23 am, Mark Carlson wrote:
> I'd like to hear about speeding up boot times (backgrounding things
> like DHCP and wireless config, removing unnecessary stuff, etc.)  I
> don't know anything about it, and I don't have the time to check it
> out right now though.

You stole my thunder Mark... I had mentioned this in another thread, glad
someone was reading. ;)

Anyone out there have experience with general linux boot optimization? What
about things like KDE? Perhaps we don't even need a full-on presentation,
maybe just several people giving some tips and pointers. All along the theme
of optimization.

Just a thought.
--
Jarrod Major