[clug-talk] Wireless card

Roy Souther roy at silicontao.com
Fri May 12 10:43:13 PDT 2006

Dan, I bought one of those cards and could not get it to work at all. It
works in Windows on a different laptop but I tried all the wireless
drivers and could not get it to work.
Do you have a URL on getting that card to work in Linux? I don't know
what module to load or anything. Maybe I have a dead PCMCIA slot on my
laptop.