[clug-talk] Wireless card

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Fri May 12 10:05:14 PDT 2006

Gustin recommended an SMC PCcard at the LinusFest last saturday. He told
me that this is a card that works out of thye box. IIRC it was SMC model
2835. I found them at www.computerrack.ca :

http://www.computerrack.ca/display/network_wirelessadapter.php

HTH, Hendrik

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7