[clug-talk] LCD Monitor

Mike Bougie mike.bougie at gmail.com
Thu May 11 17:06:40 PDT 2006

I'm looking at getting myself out of the display stone-age and upgrading
to an LCD monitor.

1.	I'm looking at some of the Dells, principally the 1907FP 19"

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs&cs=CADHS1&sku=320-4568&category_id=4009

2.	I'm also looking at the Viewsonic VX922 19" (2ms response time!)
http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php?PageTag=&page=file&memx_menu=EmbedProductDetail.php&DisplayProductID=7273&SID=

Has anyone heard/read/experienced anything regarding these two?

Or does nyone have any recommendations? I don't play games, but I watch
_LOTS_ to movies and television shows on my rig, so I'm needing
something with decent refresh rates.

Ideas, please!

~Mike

--
Jedi Secretary
Calgary Linux User's Group
Email: MBougie at clug.ca
Internet: http://www.clug.ca
Internet: http://www.underover.net
Linux User: 394239 | http://counter.li.org/

Please consider your environmental responsibility: Before printing this
e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!