[clug-talk] LCD Monitor

Mike Bougie mike.bougie at gmail.com
Thu May 11 17:06:40 PDT 2006

I'm looking at getting myself out of the display stone-age and upgrading
to an LCD monitor.

1.	I'm looking at some of the Dells, principally the 1907FP 19"

2.	I'm also looking at the Viewsonic VX922 19" (2ms response time!)

Has anyone heard/read/experienced anything regarding these two?

Or does nyone have any recommendations? I don't play games, but I watch
_LOTS_ to movies and television shows on my rig, so I'm needing
something with decent refresh rates.

Ideas, please!

Jedi Secretary
Calgary Linux User's Group
Mobile:  +1 403 472 1138
ICQ: 49395380          Gizmo: mike1138
Email: MBougie at clug.ca
Internet: http://www.clug.ca
Internet: http://www.underover.net
Linux User: 394239 | http://counter.li.org/

Please consider your environmental responsibility: Before printing this
e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!