[clug-talk] Inspiron 9400

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Wed May 10 16:11:26 PDT 2006

Just to be clear, I am a fan of the Gentoo project, I would just never
put it anywhere near a production server or my own workstation.

On the other hand, the system rescue cd
(http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page) which is a live CD based on Gentoo,
it one of the most fantastic recovery tools out there.  I have used it
successfully several times in the last month.