[clug-talk] Freifunk (wireless mesh) in Calgary

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:29:14 PDT 2006

Taking over the world sounds like fun :)
I think the closest thing that they have to this in North America is
Google's idea for city-wide WLAN in San Francisco.

On 5/10/06, Dan Graham <grahamdk at telus.net> wrote:

> Quoting simon <simon at mungewell.org>:
>
> > Hi,
> > Can the person who was talking about freifunk at LinuxFest drop me a
> note
>
> Hi Simon,
>
> Sorry for the late reply, I am happy to here you are still interested in
> working with freifunk and OLSR mesh. Please feel free to contact me off
> list.
> Anybody else that wants to get involved may also feel free to contact me
> as
> well. The following links "googled" may be of value to those wondering
> what the
> heck were talking about. Basically we want to take over the World.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freifunk
> http://freifunk.net/wiki/FreifunkFirmwareEnglish
> http://ff-firmware.sourceforge.net/
> http://www.jawug.za.net/FreiFunk
>
> All the best, Dan Graham

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422