[clug-talk] Inspiron 9400

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Wed May 10 07:49:22 PDT 2006

Yowsa! I didn't meant to throw a gernade into the room and then go to bed :)

I think Shawn (?) has me pegged. I like the *idea* of Gentoo and the *idea* of compiling my system from source, but I'm not sure that I'm either up to it technically or willing to wait a day or so to use my brand new laptop to see if I got it right.

Thanks for all the great info on Gentoo, though. I've got a much better understanding of what I can expect from it (should I go that way now or in the future) and where its strengths lie.

I have another week to ponder

.