[clug-talk] Freifunk (wireless mesh) in Calgary

Dan Graham grahamdk at telus.net
Wed May 10 00:26:43 PDT 2006

Quoting simon <simon at mungewell.org>:

> Hi,
> Can the person who was talking about freifunk at LinuxFest drop me a note

Hi Simon,

 Sorry for the late reply, I am happy to here you are still interested in
working with freifunk and OLSR mesh. Please feel free to contact me off list.
Anybody else that wants to get involved may also feel free to contact me as
well. The following links "googled" may be of value to those wondering what the
heck were talking about. Basically we want to take over the World.

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freifunk
 http://freifunk.net/wiki/FreifunkFirmwareEnglish
 http://ff-firmware.sourceforge.net/
 http://www.jawug.za.net/FreiFunk