[clug-talk] Canadian 2006 Census - A Lack of StandardsCompliance

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:07:25 PDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry about that. When I wrote that email I was very tired and not
very awake at all.
Plus, reading through lots of big words just to say "It don't work on
Linux" can be
frustrating when I am really behind in schoolwork .. Yes, I know I
seem like a jerk,
but sorry for coming across that way :-/  I'll try to remember in the future.

>when offered suggestions you tend
> to dismiss them outright if they don't jive with your current train of
> thought.

Yeah. It just kinda seems like that. In reality, I retain every
suggestion made, but ya
I have a bad habit of trying to get my point across. I know you're
referring to the
whole deal with my power supply. It just seemed extremely odd that it would die
at the exact same spot every time. But, when I changed something, it wouldn't.

So yes, I apologize for all of my rudeness.
I'll try and shape up and not jump for the reply button so easily!

*Mitchell*

--
pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091 C422