[clug-talk] knoppix

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:50:11 PDT 2006

Also - I'm not exactly sure that DVD is good now that I try it. On the
previously mentioned computer, whenever I try it on my DVD drive, it doesn't
even see it it just goes right on booting. If I throw it in my DVD+RW drive,
it sees it, but, I get a inserting cloop failure notice when I try "knoppix
vga=0"

:(