[clug-talk] knoppix

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:22:10 PDT 2006

Okay, thank you Simon for that Knoppix disk you gave me. I was expecting it
to work :-/ Don't worry its not your fault at all though.
For whatever reason, my dads computer, whenever you load up Knoppix, the
monitor goes out of range. And you can't see anything. It just shows the
recommended size and refresh rate. Yes, I tried booting with "knoppix
vsync=60 hsync=60" (those are the refresh rates it wants) but instead of
actually booting, this time, I just get an alert saying some blocks didn't
load or something.

Can anyone help? This has always happened with Knoppix on this machine. Very
odd.

--
pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091