[clug-talk] Random computer crashing

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:28:44 PDT 2006

Well, like I said, the PSU shoudln't have been ready to die yet. It's not
that old, and its not used very much. Yes, I've gone through dozes of PSUs
in my life, but -- well. I guess like you said, theres always reason to
suspect it. Maybe this disk check will fix something. If it doesn't, what
would be the first thing to check, PSU, memory, or hard disk? And how would
I test all these?