[clug-talk] Random computer crashing

Dave Watkins - CLUG President at CLUG.ca
Mon May 8 22:27:50 PDT 2006

Random crashes on XP AND normal operation on Linux, or pre-XP OS's send me
looking for my spare memory and testers.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins
President
Calgary Linux Users Group

W: www.clug.ca
E: president at clug.ca
V: 403.701.5746

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Brown [mailto:mbgb14 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 11:19 PM
To: CLUG General
Subject: Re: [clug-talk] Random computer crashing

Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure if I need to go that far just yet. I'll
wait for my CHKDSK to finish.
See, this computer is only about two years old, it was custom built at a
shop, and is very high-end as far as computers from late 2004 go. So there's
no reason to suspect bad memory -- or is there?