[clug-talk] Random computer crashing

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:18:34 PDT 2006

Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure if I need to go that far just yet. I'll
wait for my CHKDSK to finish.
See, this computer is only about two years old, it was custom built at a
shop, and is very high-end as far as computers from late 2004 go. So there's
no reason to suspect bad memory -- or is there?