[clug-talk] Random computer crashing

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:15:42 PDT 2006

Thank you - it just happened again actually - I had a brilliant thought.
Maybe the disk has some bad sectors :-/ Can't believe I didn't think of that
earlier. Come to think of it, I was running the NTFS (Quick) option instead
of the full. It's so much faster. I guess that comes at a cost eh ?? Well,
CHKDSK is running now .. what's the Linux equivelant of CHKDSK?