[clug-talk] Installfest Coordinator - Volunteers Needed

Dave Watkins - CLUG President at CLUG.ca
Mon May 8 16:46:35 PDT 2006

Hi All,

CLUG is looking for someone to act as CLUG's official "Installfest
Coordinator" AND 2 or 3 other individuals to form the Installfest Committee
which will assist the Coordinator by helping to run our quarterly

Ideally we'd like one person to act as the "Installfest Coordinator", to
liaise with CLUG's executive and to ensure that each Installfest runs
smoothly. The Executive will arrange the date/time/location of the
installfest for the committee.

We'll also need another 2 or 3 individuals to assist the coordinator, carry
cables, run wires etc.

These positions require no experience with Linux, only a desire to serve the

Our next Installfest is on Saturday, May 13th @ the U of C, Science Building

 If you'd like to help out please contact me.

Dave Watkins
Calgary Linux Users Group

W: www.clug.ca
E: president at clug.ca