[clug-talk] Marcel Gagne's Comments

Dave Watkins - CLUG President at CLUG.ca
Mon May 8 14:48:54 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Marcel sent this to me yesterday so I thought it only fitting to pass it on.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins
President
Calgary Linux Users Group

W: www.clug.ca
E: president at clug.ca
V: 403.701.5746

Hello Dave,

I just wanted to send my sincere thanks and appreciation for the hospitality
and reception you and CLUG offered me this weekend. I'm back home now,
amazingly tired, but very happy for the trip. Please, when next you meet
with the CLUG gang, let them know how much I appreciated it. It may not have
been 400 people, but for a first time, the Calgary Linuxfest was pretty
darned impressive. I wish you all the best for continued success!

Take care out there.

Marcel