[clug-talk] LinuxFest 2006 = Great Fun!

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon May 8 12:09:02 PDT 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 13:03, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> it would probably be sensible for a brief write up to be made that could
> then be submitted to lwn.net, linuxtoday.com, etc ... this would help get
> attention to the event which would help next year's team.
>
> the article should summarize who was there presenting (particularly the
> "name" speakers such as marcel, the mysql docu guy, etc..) and some of the
> highlights (# of attendees (inc. volunteers)), that it was the first event
> of its kind in the area, etc... and mention that next event will happen
> around the same time next year.

I like Aaron's idea. I had contacted the fellow who did a write up on the
NorthWest LinuxFest last week, but he couldn't make it to ours.  So, if
anyone wants to do a report, we'd be happy to offer what info we can.  But I
believe someone NOT on the planning committee would have a much better
perspective.