[clug-talk] LinuxFest 2006 = Great Fun!

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Mon May 8 09:51:47 PDT 2006

Mitchell Brown wrote:

> Did anyone get an audio/video recording or whats the scoop on that?

We were more or less successful in recording all the sessions.  As far
as I know there was only one glitch in the plenary session with our
keynote speaker (tape machine malfunction).

They are all on cassette tapes which will be digitized and converted to
mp3 for podcasting.  Stay tuned for availability -- we have not
established a delivery date and a number of us are just catching our
breaths after the event.