[clug-talk] Installfest May 13th - Room 142 Science Building B

Dave Watkins Dave at davewatkins.net
Sun May 7 11:03:46 PDT 2006

Good morning,

The Calgary Linux Users Group will be holding an Installfest on May 13th at
the University of Calgary - Room 142 Science Building B.

Come on out and see all that "stuff" we spoke about at LinuxFest 06.  Bring
you laptop, server or PC with monitor, keyboard etc in and we will help you
to discover what Linux and Free and Open Source Software is all about.
We'll have experts onsite to help install Linux, BSD etc on your system and
answer any questions you may have. We'll have most of the current Open
Source operating systems available, free to all.

Come on out, bring a friend and see what CLUG is all about. Memberships will
be available for those interested.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins
President