[clug-talk] Twas the night...

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 21:39:07 PDT 2006

UGH! This really irritates me lol. I can't go to LinuxFest! My stupid family
is making me goto Edmonton for some stupid skating thing for my sister. I
mean, I've seen it a thousand and a half times. Its like, what the heck, LF
is way more important!

So yes, I'm gonna miss it all :'( :'(
Take pictures, capture Xvid, and make sure to send it to me ;)

On 5/5/06, Shawn <sgrover at open2space.com> wrote:

> Twas the night before LinuxFest, and all through the lan
> Presenters were scurrying, doing another scan.
> Making sure they were done, and all was fine,
> So that LinuxFest would be a really good time...
>
> :)
>
> The list suddenly goes quiet - seems the usual contributors to it are um..
> otherwise occupied...  hmmm.... it also seems the usual contributors are
> presenters... Coincidence? I think not.
>
> (ignore for the moment this developer needed a distraction...  oh, and
> that
> Friday nights are usually really quiet anyways...)
>
> Shawn

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422