[clug-talk] LinuxFest - 6 Degrees of Separation

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri May 5 09:07:28 PDT 2006

If that is a sign of something, it is the sign that we made the correct size
and frequency ripple. People and companies are hearing about this, and that
is the most important first step. You can only answer a question of someone
asks it. Now we have people (companies) asking, and i am sure they got their
answer.

Cheers
Szemir
CLUGVp :-)