[clug-talk] Wow, it keeps getting worse. Can I borrow a USB->ethernet adapter from someone tonight?

Carl ct at turner.ca
Fri May 5 08:05:32 PDT 2006

Mark, I hope that computer works for you. If it doesn't work out I have
a pcmcia/ethernet adapter that you can borrow.

It seems like you are taking on a heavy task by attempting to demo so
many pieces of software. To reduce to scope I would recommend demoing a
few that you are most familiar with. Then for the rest simply provide a
brief description along with the testimonials you have collected.

Carl