[clug-talk] Looking for input on Internet application usage.

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Thu May 4 16:37:41 PDT 2006

Meaning to reply but just didn't get a round tuit.

Gnucash - tried to migrate under windows entries under Quicken to
Quickbooks (later more appropriate for corporate accounting), though it
was suppose to be effortless - files would not migrate nor would it with
3rd party tools - Gnucash read it with no problems

SQL-Ledger - still have not tried it, but I know it will work really
well.  You can do your adjustment entries via the web, my accountant
will certain like that (me too, as I will no longer need to do year end
adjustment entries)

Thunderbird - multiple email accounts all taken care of nicely -- very
organized.