[clug-talk] OT: Work table selection

Darren L xlr8me at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:23:46 PDT 2006

I bought my desk at Office Place 6 years ago... Has stood up to the test of
time, and 9 moves.

But I do my heavy-ish work and soldering on a coffee table that I picked up
for like $60.  Reinforced that and figured that it's easiest just to get a
cheap one to replace when i do break it.

Otherwise, I've helped someone move in a set of modular stuff which is
amazing --  try searching auctions and when offices move (this set was from
a server room at ATI).

Good luck..