[clug-talk] OT: Work table selection

Carl ct at turner.ca
Wed May 3 16:48:51 PDT 2006

My computer desk from costco is not fancy but it has served me well for
8+ years and the price is right.

http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Browse/Product.aspx?
prodid=10289855&whse=BCCA&topnav=&cat=4463&hierPath=4463*

I've also acquired a nice rack mount chassis from vfxweb for around $150
to hold rack mountable equipment.

Carl