[clug-talk] Automatix

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 11:39:08 PDT 2006

A messy hack!
Hehe. Oh well, that's why Ubuntu is now being formatted off my system as we
speak. It's funny, every few months I'll be like "Okay, I'm gonna force
myself to like this distro. They have free CD's and its the number one!!"
lol but it never happens!! It's always off of there in a matter of hours.

On 5/3/06, Gustin Johnson <gustin at echostar.ca> wrote:

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422