[clug-talk] Looking for input on Internet application usage.

simon simon at mungewell.org
Wed May 3 10:56:30 PDT 2006

Hi,
I would also add:
'Ekiga' (nee GnomeMeeting) - simply the best SIP client
'wget' - just works

and 1/2 dozen email clients.

Current FF plungins:
Flashblock - prevents a slow machine getting slower.
Fuzzy Time - about tea time :-)
Tab Mix Plus - undo tab close
Quick Java - enables blocking of Java (prevents a slow machine having a
'Java tea break' whilst it loads) and/or Javascript
Disable Targets for Downloads.

Simon