[clug-talk] Automatix

Roy Souther roy at silicontao.com
Wed May 3 10:50:31 PDT 2006

I don't know what Automatix is but Synaptic is just a GUI app like
apt-get that makes calls to dpkg. dpkg is the real program that actually
does all the work of installing. I would expect that Automatix if it is
a GUI like Synaptic would do the same thing.

As for your Apache sites. Look in /etc/apache2/conf.d/ for the config
files or links to them.