[clug-talk] Automatix

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:38:21 PDT 2006

Gnome was the major reason why I didn't like it. Plus, it runs like a slug
on my old computer .. It's not too bad on my fast one though :)

Also, the lack of package choices in Synaptic compared to PCLinux -- and
Automatix just *feels* messy/clumsy.. like it was put together in two
seconds by a fat guy in his garage.

On 5/3/06, Gustin Johnson <gustin at echostar.ca> wrote:

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422