[clug-talk] Looking for input on Internet application usage.

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:31:03 PDT 2006

I use Gmail because it allows be to have a hierarchical conversation view.
I often go to http://rasterwerks.com to play an in-browser FPS called
Phosphor <<< NOTE: You might not want that one, since it's Shockwave, and
there's no Shockwave player for Linux, only Windows.
I use PCLinuxOS because it's userfriendly out of the box.

On 5/3/06, Mark Carlson <carlsonmark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm going to be doing the presentation at LinuxFest about Internet
> usage and was wondering what sort of apps you guys use on a regular
> basis (and maybe a sentence as to why you like using it instead of
> something else/what you use it for specifically.)
>
> Some examples would be:
> - I use FireFox for my web browser because I like <insert name here>
> extension.
> - I use Kontact because I like the way the calendar is used.
> - Gaim is teh awesome because it now allows me to have "buddy icons,"
> also it has a built-in speel cheker.
>
> Thank you for your input,
>
> Mark Carlson

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422