[clug-talk] Automatix

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:29:09 PDT 2006

Oh automatix read from the same dir that Synaptic does. Ohhh okay. I'm
familiar with that then.

Side note: I just setup a brand new Ubuntu-LAMP server. Everytime I goto
http://localhost I get a directory listing containing a folder "phpmyadmin"
and "apache2-default".. yet I can't find these folders *anywhere* on my
system (case sensitive). The DocumentRoot of /etc/httpd/httpd.conf (I thinkt
thats where it is) is set to /var/www/html yet, there's an index.html in
there and it gets a DirListing of a totally different directory!! What am I
doing wrong??