[clug-talk] Looking for input on Internet application usage.

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:18:45 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm going to be doing the presentation at LinuxFest about Internet
usage and was wondering what sort of apps you guys use on a regular
basis (and maybe a sentence as to why you like using it instead of
something else/what you use it for specifically.)

Some examples would be:
- I use FireFox for my web browser because I like <insert name here> extension.
- I use Kontact because I like the way the calendar is used.
- Gaim is teh awesome because it now allows me to have "buddy icons,"
also it has a built-in speel cheker.

Thank you for your input,

Mark Carlson