[clug-talk] LinuxFest - 'web of trust'.

simon simon at mungewell.org
Tue May 2 12:22:24 PDT 2006

Hi Mitchell,
Not made it through the ether yet.

NOTE - you should not sign people's key unless you have physical proof
that they are who they say they are!!

If you have not uploaded it, then please don't/delete it. You can see me
on Wed or Sat for confirmation.

This is a bit anal, but for example someone could have intercepted my
email and resigned it with their key. This is why we have the 'key
signing party' thing with fingerprints that you can confirm in person.

Cheers,
Simon.