[clug-talk] LinuxFest - 'web of trust'.

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Tue May 2 12:03:16 PDT 2006

gmail does not support this, you can however write your messages in a
text file, sign and attach it.  This is cumbersome which is why I use
Thunderbird (Evolution and Kontact/Kmail also support PGP, though
Kontact/Kmail needs some additional work to make it work).

I also use horde/imp (horde.org) for my webmail access, as it also has
an integrated pgp module, though you need to be able to trust your web
host (another advantage to DIY).