[clug-talk] LinuxFest NorthWest article on NewsForge

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon May 1 13:05:11 PDT 2006

LinuxFest NorthWest took place this past Saturday, and the reports are
starting to flow in.

http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/05/01/0440217&from=rss
(haven't read all of it yet, but the first bit is very positive)

I'm also monitoring their planning list, and the feedback is starting to come
in there as well.  It's good to see they have some of the same problems we
do, like promotion of the event.. :)  Admittedly though, they have been at
this every year since 2003, so have a bit more backing than we do.

Interesting note though - apparently they didn't have a program guide.  Ours
will be printed tomorrow.  :)