[clug-talk] LinuxFest tickets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon May 1 12:44:58 PDT 2006

On Monday 01 May 2006 13:00, Hendrik Schaink wrote:
> Great!.. thank you. With the Linuxest registration count just over 50, I
> would think for sure 150 pens, probably 200. THe 200 would allow one for
>  speakers and the volunteer, too.

given that these are supposed to last me for a few events, probably not =/

how many speakers and volunteers do we have? i could certainly do 80 or so
without a problem ... how may would that leave for the lucky people who bring
their feedback forms back the quickest?

> PS: Are these the same pens that _you_ use to sign autographs?   ;-)
> That maybe an extra incentive.

haha... i'm not sure if "incentive" is the right word ;)

--
Aaron J. Seigo