[clug-talk] LinuxFest tickets

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Mon May 1 11:02:10 PDT 2006

Aaron, on a little different note: would you be willing to supply those
Trolltech pens to the registration table so they can be handed out to
those who fill out and hand in their Evaluation Survey form? i.e. to be
used as "bribes"?

Hendrik Schaink

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7