[clug-talk] LinuxFest tickets

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 09:31:16 PDT 2006

It's a free event? O_o
How come you can get "earlybird tickets" for free, but the regular ones are
like, $25 each?!

Here's my order summary

[image: Follow this link to view the Order Details.]
View<http://www.linuxfest.ca/index.php?option=com_phpshop&page=account.order_details&order_id=41&Itemid=1>
*Order Date:* 13. April 2006
*Total:* $150.00 *Order Status:* Pending
*Order Number:* 00000041  [image: Follow this link to view the Order
Details.] View<http://www.linuxfest.ca/index.php?option=com_phpshop&page=account.order_details&order_id=40&Itemid=1>
*Order Date:* 13. April 2006
*Total:* $25.00 *Order Status:* Pending
*Order Number:* 00000040
I didn't actually pay, I was told to ignore the balance since I got them
early (free). But they still say pending!!!
Argh!