[clug-talk] Loaner

Mike Bougie mike.bougie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:06:08 PST 2006

I'm finding myself in the position of needing to re-install, and I'm
dreading backing up my 80-odd gigs of mp3's, not to mention all the
other (non-porn) media I have worked so diligently for so long to collect.

does anyone have a 200 + GB portable drive I could borrow for a weekend?

this move will also help me completely do away with M$ and run a
uniquely linux-based home network. just in case anyone wanted to know...

~Mike

P.S. You can reach me via Gizmo Project (OSS version of Skype) with
handle Mike1138.