[clug-talk] FC 5 Due Out Soon

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 17 13:56:55 PST 2006

This is good. I would rather have FC5 2 weeks late and in good shape, than
having stuff like kat sitting in the default install of mandriva 2006.0.
I hope the Fedora team has managed to get themselves to properly compile all
the packages with GCC4 ... I am talking about mplayer per se. And ironed out
the few glitches here and there.
Unfortunately i can't comment on ubuntu. But it sure looks a very popular
distro from where i am looking.
Cheers
Szemir