[clug-talk] Mini Servers

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Mon Dec 18 05:19:05 PST 2006

That does sound a little underpowered, but I guess since it's only
supposed to be a NAS device, that would be lots for that.

I think I shall have to put this off for a while. Sounds like a LOT of
fun but I have to remind myself that I'm looking for a server. While
most of the sites I'm thinking of moving are pretty small and could be
converted to static HTML pretty easily, there are a couple of bigger
ones that would bring this thing to its knees.