[clug-talk] Sincere Apologies

Mike Bougie mike.bougie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 11:05:34 PST 2006

Dear everyone,

my deepest apologies for not being at the installfest today. I had an
emergency that needed to be dealt with and won't be able to make it.

Specific apologies to Mitchell, who showed up to find the room empty
and no one there! I am very sorry.

~Mike
mike.bougie at gmail.com
Internet: http://www.underover.net
Skype: mikebougie1138
Linux User: 394239 | http://counter.li.org/

GnuPGP Fingerprint: CF72 3524 C496 F1BB 154F  96BF 2F69 6FC8 C819 80E4

Please consider your environmental responsibility: Before printing this
e-mail, ask yourself whether you need a hard copy!