[clug-talk] Wireless Cards for Linux

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 15 22:00:24 PST 2006

I got a DWL-G650 , and it works with the Atheros driver, not out of the box,
but obviously after you compile the driver for it, I can't remember exactly
wheather i got the version of driver that allready supports the rfmon thing,
or the version that just does not do that. I can bring it in to try out
tomorrow on the installfest, and see if it works for you.
Cheers
Szemir